Shy, Shy Butterfly
Lilly from Pitch Perfect
Note: Scroll to the very bottom to download a PDF of this profile!
• Your comfort zone with a guy you're attracted to usually stops at eye contact
• You prefer gestures that encourage the man to make the first move
• Men find your natural shyness endearing and feminine
Anywhere the guy is in close proximity so conversation is private, easy, and has time to naturally build:
• Waiting in line
• Sitting next to each other on the bus
• Quick glance in his direction and the rest is up to him
• A slightly louder than normal sigh
• Saying “bless you” when he sneezes
If you feel yourself getting too shy or blushing, just playfully acknowledge it:
• You're making me blush!
• I'm a little shy
If you find yourself clamming up or not sure what to say next, ask him a question:
• Getting the conversation off of you for a bit can help you feel more comfortable
• Just make sure he’s also asking you questions
Clamming up, not responding to him, or coming off as stuck up / not interested because fear has taken control of you.
BUT I have a very special resource to help you overcome all of that... Watch your inbox closely over the next few days for all the details!