Recently I had the pleasure of chatting with Marlyne Pierce of the Modern Mogul series podcast – and I’m excited to share it with you!
Marlyne and I connected in a business coaching course a few months ago.
So when she invited me to be a guest on her podcast to talk about how to be an empowered female without losing our femininity, I was like “Yes. That’s something I can speak to.”
I used to be in my masculine energy almost all the time (taking the lead, being aggressive), because deep down I probably knew it turned off men.
And back in the day when I was really awkward and uncomfortable around men, it definitely served its purpose and kept them at bay – at least romantically.
But after pushing past my fears of being around men and realizing “Hey, they’re just as scared of us as we are of them – maybe more so”, I had to learn how to tone down my masculine energy.
Don’t get me wrong, masculine energy definitely comes I handy sometimes – like making things happen in my business – but definitely not in dating.
Because masculine energy attracts feminine energy – so if I’m putting out masculine energy, guess what type of guys I’ll attract?
Check out these highlights from the interview at these timestamps:
* 1:44 How I got into the dating coach business
* 3:39 When naming your fears makes them irrelevant
* 6:50 Follow your fear beacon to bust right out of your comfort zone
* 15:44 Your very simple, secret weapon as a woman – and how to own it
* 20:40 What knowing yourself really looks like
* 24:03 3 Tips to meet men in a more flirty and sensual way
* 29:30 How to boost your confidence in the next 24 hours
* 30:08 Why women aren’t the only ones afraid of rejection